Friday 1 October 2010

The best garages in the world

Hi everyone,

I've thrown together a collection of what I think are the best and most beautiful garages I think I've ever seen. Of course, they're not the average garage, most of these are larger than the average house!

I'll kick it off with this garage. It's more about what's inside.

garage doors

Perhaps a bit tacky but I wouldn't be complaining.

garage roller doors

Now this garage is probably far too over the top.

roller garage door

Maybe it's the maserati parked inside, or the blatant air brushing... but this garage looks truly phenomenal!

roller garage doors

Ok, it's not easy to get hold of one of these garages, but you can definitely get hold of the garage doors! Check out more beautiful roller garage doors

3 comments:

  1. yeah these shutter doors designs are really good i love garage doors.
    garage doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this blog is very nice.so great information to in this post.

    Merlin Garage Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is very useful to choose the right garage doors for home... and I love those cars!!!
    thanks for posting this. Good work!


    edgewater garage door spring repair

    ReplyDelete